Our players fundraising is gathering pace with just over 40 days to go till the big event.
The Charity World Record Attempt will take place from 8am on the 12th May and the players of both Team Scottys and Team FFC are working hard to raise as much money as possible before the event to ensure that both charities benefit in the best possible way in terms of both fundraising and awareness for the charities.
Some of the players efforts to help with their fundraising have included Continuous Spins on fitness bikes to fun days and party nights, Raffles and Auctions all in support of the 2 great charities that the event and players are supporting. Also coming up some of the players from March, Cambridgeshire are holding a race night on the 8th April 2017. If you want to know more details about this please get in touch.
So far with just over 42 days until kick off the current team total fundraising stands at
The amounts above are fantastic figures already but these players need as much help as possible. Ways you can help are by donating to their individual Just Giving pages which are all linked through the player profiles listed on the Team pages below
or the team Just Giving pages which are linked on the pages above via the support a player button.
Perhaps you have already helped the fundraising with a donation, So what else can you do?
- Help the event get more coverage by downloading our posters from the home page and put them up in work, Community areas anywhere you can.
- Share the players profiles from the Team pages via social media, email or any of the other options.
- Invite your family and friends to our Facebook events Charity World Record Rugby Attempt and the Quanta Party Night.
- Buy your Tickets for the Quanta Party Night to celebrate the achievements of the players and help raise even more funds and awareness for the charities.
- Give our Facebook Page a Like and invite your friends & Family to do the same, react, comment and share our posts.
- Follow our Twitter account and help with a Retweet and Favourite.
If you are interested in volunteering at the event please feel free to contact us as we always need volunteers.